Meiborg Bros is currently leasing on strong willed individuals who are looking to own their own business and thrive as an Owner Operator!
We're currently offering Lease Purchase Programs with low weekly payments and fixed costs on 9 different 2016 Freightliner Cascadia's.
Average Gross Revenue for Meiborg Owner Operators is $260,000 to $280,000 per year.
If you think you can gross more than that... YOU CAN!!
Top 10% of Meiborg Owner Operators grossed well over $300,000 in 2020.
Here's the Pay
Year One: 75% of Gross Revenue
Year Two: 77.5% of Gross Revenue, Meiborg Pays 2290 (saves $10 per week)
Year Three: 80% of Gross Revenue, Meiborg Pays 2290 + Plates/Registration (savers $65 per week)
Here's the Payments
Year One: $550/week Truck Payment
Year Two: $525/week Truck Payment
Year Three: $500/week Truck Payment
Year 4: $0, $1 gets you the title to your own truck.
Here's the Equipment
2016 Freightliner Cascadia
72" Double Bunk Condo
1500 Watt Inverters
Owner Operator Responsibilities
- Transporting cargo to and from specified locations as instructed by company dispatchers.
- Strategically planning travel routes to ensure that all deliveries are completed in a timely manner.
- Reviewing dispatchers' instructions before deliveries to prevent any errors or miscommunications.
- Performing inspections of the designated truck before and after each delivery to ensure that it is mechanically sound.
- Promptly informing management of any mechanical issues that render the designated truck un-roadworthy.
- Maintaining a logbook with an accurate account of the number of hours worked, rest periods, and mileage covered.
- Submitting cargo documents to customers and obtaining customer signatures to confirm receipt of the correct cargo.
- Notifying dispatch of any damaged cargo.
- Supervising the safe loading and unloading of cargo.
Owner Operator Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of a tractor-trailer driver training program is advantageous.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL).
- A clean driving record.
- Proven truck driving experience.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations, loading and unloading procedures, as well as weight restrictions.
- The ability to utilize GPS systems, road maps, and routing software.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.