Come join our team!
As Northern Illinois’ leading trucking company and largest regional logistics and transportation provider, Meiborg provides safe and reliable transportation services to a diverse group of customers throughout the United States. With a reputation of providing only the best in transportation and freight services as well as a professional, knowledgeable customer support staff, we strive to maintain the highest levels of safety, efficiency, and performance for every customer.
- 12:00 - 8:00PM Shift on Monday - Friday
- The ideal candidate will need to be a highly skilled diesel tech with knowledge of Cummins and Eaton.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns, complete DOT inspections, and perform major component replacement on trucks and trailers.
- Proficient in heavy duty class 8 engines and transmissions to include Cummins, Detroit, and Eaton platforms; familiar with software and diagnostic steps for these systems.
Base foundation for repairing Thermo King & Carrier APU's including knowledge of diagnostic software.
- DPF systems experience required,
- Laptop diagnostics experience is required.
- Larger shop tools provided by the company, technician is required to provide common tools.
- CDL is a perk, but not required.
- Competitive WEEKLY pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, & Life Benefits
- Chiropractic plan with weekly on-site visits covered for you and your family 100%
- Quarterly gain-sharing!